Sunday, December 04, 2005

Shoes..

I had a bad dream the other day.

This is the third occurance of the same dream. I was walking in a dark, quiet street. Couldn't see the end of the street. There were some dimmed streetlights. I suddenly realized myself was in the midst of looking for my left shoe. It was my favourite pair few years ago. However, I didn't wear them for some times already. Just couldn't figure it out why they appeared in the dream, and also why it had to be this pair of shoes?

The shoes were in blue and white colors. While I was walking, there were a few bunches of shoes besides the street. I quickly squatted down, looking for my left shoe crazily. I could hear my breathing. I could hear my heart pumping fast. It was so quiet out there. All the shoes were in blue and white, which made my search even harder. later, overhelmed by fear and anxiety, I discovered all shoes had different designs from mine.

The next moment I found myself woke up in tears. In real life, I never cried for a lost shoe before. It just after all, a shoe. Nothing much.

I told a friend about this before. He said I might look for something in my life, but it wasn't an important thing for me since I was looking for my left shoe. And I am right-handed. :) (yeah... yeah..)

Anyway, I hope that next time when I do shopping ,I could go for a new pair of shoes. Get one fit me better.

Well, wish all of you guys out there have a good dream tonight. At least don't have one like mine, looking for a bloody hell shoe...

4 comments:

Chen Jie@陈杰 said...

according to sigmud freud ... all bout dream related to sex. muakss hahaha...joking ...

u r right-haned but u look for left shoe, it could mean u wan to complete the missing pair. hehe

JYing said...

to the top 2nd floor fellow,

....

i think u need a Bali break

Chen Jie@陈杰 said...

why bali break ? joking only ... if dislike, i just delte it

now air asia giving out 2 million free tickets.

maybe i'll consider go mount KK as soon as posible. i'm organising a 12 ppl trip ... interest ?

JYing said...

give a specific time frame.
so i could book the leave slots.and dun go CNY time, my need to allocate time for my parents :D